Thursday, November 3, 2011

Sledding

So as part of the composition process, I'm supposed to take one of the ideas that I talked about in my last post and talk about it more.  I chose sledding.


    Sledding is an awesome activity in the Winter.  I used to have a bullet shaped sled that was yellow tie-die.  When you go sledding you climb to the top of a hill, sit on your sled and ride down.  To go faster you lean backward.  To slow down you lean forward.  Sometimes when you go to fast you fly off and crash.  It might sound scary but this is an important skill to learn.

    When we went sledding before we moved Dad thought I was too little to steer my sled by myself.  He always sat in the back of the sled to help me steer.  Now that I'm big enough to steer myself I'm sad I live in a flat valley that never gets any snow.

    I have big plans for later this winter.  I'm going to see if I can get my Mom and Dad to take me up to Old Guy's house so I can go sledding.  Maybe if she wants to come I'll take Ezri with me.  If not it'll just be me and Old Guy...maybe I'll let Dad come too.

No comments: